Purchase Your Tickets
Free Unlimited Rides and Free Shows with gate admission:
Currently tickets are only available at the gate. Stay tuned for online ticket purchasing!
$20: Tuesday – Thursday
$25: Friday – Sunday
Similar to Disney, each person pays the gate admission fee and when you are inside, all rides, shows and concerts are included at no extra charge. Gate admission applies to all ages, with the exception of infants under 2-years-old, who are admitted at no charge. If you choose not to ride, there are still lots of shows and entertainment for you and your family to enjoy inside. See below.
Gate admission gets you an all-day wristband, so you can leave the fair and come back during that same day, as many times as you want, at no extra charge.
Looking to get an even better deal? Use the Savings Safari coupons. You must present the printed coupon at the gate and follow the details on each coupon.
CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR THE FAIR COUPONS. Coupons must be printed and turned in at the box office to qualify
The fair will be open, rain or shine, unless the weather makes it unsafe. If the rides are closed due to bad weather, they will be reopened as soon as it is safe. There are no refunds or rain checks for any reason.
Credit Cards are accepted at all Gate Entrance Ticket Boxes and at all Food & Beverage Concessions.
There are ATM’s outside the gates and inside the fair to access cash, All major credit cards accepted.
- Does everyone have to buy a gate ticket? Yes – except infants under 2, who are too small to ride.
CLICK HERE FOR RIDE HEIGHT DETAILS
- What if I don’t want to ride? If you don’t want to ride there are plenty of free shows inside the fair to enjoy.
- Are dogs allowed? Dogs are allowed if they are trained and on a leash. Please always clean up after your pets.
- Can I bring food? No outside food or beverages may be brought in to the fair.
- What about weapons? No weapons may be brought into the fair. All persons and bags are subject to search at any time.
- How much is parking? Parking is $7 per car.
VIP Tickets Available
- VIP Tickets for the Molly Hatchet concert CLICK HERE – Includes one day fair admission (Friday, November 15, 2019), unlimited rides, shows, chair in front of the stage at the fair with private bar and bathrooms.
Express Access Pass
Avoid waiting in lines with the Midway Express Access Pass! Bearer is entitled to enter the “fast pass” lanes and avoid the lines for an $10 additional charge.
Space Coast State Fair ride enthusiasts will have an opportunity for some VIP treatment this year at the fair with the all new Express Access Pass from Big Rock Amusements. The pass offers customers the chance to get on any carnival ride without waiting in a long line. It works with our wristbands and can be purchased any day at the entrance gate or on the midway and is good for one full day.
In order to ensure pass holders receive and perceive an extraordinary value, there will be a limited quantity of the passes available each day.
Big Rock Amusements LLC
Covid-19 Standard Operating Procedures: face masks are strongly recommended.
Big Rock Amusements is extremely excited to once again bring fun and adventure to communities across the states. We know these are troubling times and there are many concerns we all have. The following procedures have been set in place to create a safe environment for our patrons and employees.
Social distancing will be enforced at all times.
- Physical space will be increased between patron and workers.
- Contact between patrons and workers will be limited.
- New training programs will be provided to workers instructing them on how to stay safe and keep patrons safe.
- Workers will be provided with personal protective equipment as per CDC guidelines
- Workers will be instructed to wear face coverings, as appropriate, per CDC guidelines
- Patrons will be encouraged to wear face coverings at all times when not experiencing a ride or attraction
- Touch free or contactless payment options will be provided throughout the midway. Patrons and workers are encouraged to utilize often.
- Patrons must always abide by the gathering ban per CDC guidelines.
- Parties with at least one patron who has been diagnosed or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be prohibited from entering the premises.
- Informative signage will be posted at entrances and throughout the establishment to remind patrons to adhere to the guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control.
- New operations and sanitation procedures will be made available at bigrockamusements.com for patrons to review prior to their visit.
- Uniformed entrances will be established. Patrons will be subject to a temperature screening upon entering the venue.
- Face to face purchases will be reduced when possible.
- All self-serve items have been removed and will be provided to patrons upon request.
- Workers will be required to monitor guests to enforce social distancing and prevent gatherings.
- Patrons are encouraged to utilize sanitation stations before entering each ride or attraction.
- Workers are required to clean and sanitize all contact surfaces between each ride cycle.
- The number of patrons will be reduced in order to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Some attractions that do not permit social distancing have been closed until further notice
- Seating areas will be reconfigured to promote social distancing.
- New procedures have been implemented to increase cleaning and sanitization frequency.
- Food service areas will adhere to the guidelines set fourth by the CDC for restaurants and dining services.
Food & Concessions:
All employees will be screened for symptoms of Covid-19, upon arrival.
Employees will subject to a temperature screening daily, upon arrival.
If employee exceeds a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, they will not be
permitted to work.
Dedicated face coverings and protective gloves will be provided and worn by all
Employees will be required to wash hands routinely, avoid touching faces and practice
good respiratory etiquette when coughing or sneezing as per CDC guidance.
Employees are prohibited from congregating in common areas during breaks.
If employees are exhibiting symptoms or felling ill they should stay home and report
symptoms to a supervisor and seek medical attention immediately.
If an employee tests positive for Covid-19 The local Health Department will be notified
Signage on health policies will be posted throughout the workplace.
Employees will follow sanitation frequency guidelines as per CDC.
Seating areas will be limited to no more than 10 guests per table per CDC guidance
on group sizes.
Any outdoor waiting areas will be marked so that social distancing standards are met.
Tables and outside surrounding counter tops will be cleaned and sanitized